At this time, the only form of payment accepted for the Mountain Collective pass is a credit card (Mastercard, Visa, American Express or Discover), either over the phone or through the Mountain Collective website. If you are attempting to make a purchase using a credit card with a billing address outside of the United States and/or a credit card issued from a banking institution outside of the United States, please select "Other" in the drop down menu in the State/Province field and enter your billing address associated with the credit card. Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks, money orders, cash payments, or PayPal. If you are having difficulties submitting a payment, please contact Mountain Collective customer support at 800-705-6286. We are open Sunday through Saturday from 6am-6pm PST during the North American ski season.
Articles in this section
- What forms of payment are currently accepted for the Mountain Collective pass?
- Can I purchase my Mountain Collective pass in foreign currency?
- How much does the Mountain Collective pass cost?
- Can I purchase the Mountain Collective Pass while at a destination?
- Where can I purchase the Mountain Collective pass?
- Why am I receiving an error when entering my birthdate?