For the 2018/19 winter season, skiers and riders are invited to join the Mountain Collective. Those who join the Mountain Collective receive two free days of skiing or riding, unlimited 50% off single day lift tickets thereafter, and exclusive lodging deals at each of these 17 destinations:
- Alta (Utah) - Skiers Only!
- Aspen Snowmass (Colorado) - 2 days to use among Aspen's mountains
- Banff Sunshine Village (Alberta)*
- Big Sky (Montana)
- Coronet Peak | The Remarkables (New Zealand) - Valid from June 2018 - October 2018 - 2 days to use between the resorts
- Jackson Hole (Wyoming)
- Lake Louise (Alberta)*
- Mammoth Mountain (California)
- Niseko United (Japan)
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort (British Columbia)
- Snowbasin Resort (Utah)
- Snowbird (Utah)
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows (California) - 2 days to use between the resorts
- Sugarbush Resort (Vermont)
- Sun Valley (Idaho)
- Taos Ski Valley (New Mexico)
- Thredbo (Australia) - Valid from June 2018 - October 2018
With the Mountain Collective, it’s now possible for passionate skiers and riders to claim thousands of vertical feet and chase ideal winter conditions across Alberta, Australia, British Columbia, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, New Zealand, Utah, Vermont, and Wyoming.
*As part of the Banff Sunshine Village and Lake Louise destination, pass holders will get an additional day of skiing at Norquay.
In addition to these benefits, the Mountain Collective also boasts two global affiliate destinations, passholders will receive 2 free lift tickets at Chamonix (France) and Valle Nevado (Chile). However, the other benefits included with the 17 full partner destinations will not apply.