Big Sky Resort, established in 1973, is located in the Northern Rockies of southwest Montana between Bozeman, MT and Yellowstone National Park. Big Sky Resort is the Biggest Skiing in America with 5,800+ acres offering an average of two acres per skier and 4,350 vertical drop. Big Sky has expansive expert and advanced terrain while including an extensive network of trails suited for the intermediate and beginner skier or snowboarder. The resort is the base camp to Yellowstone National Park and provides daily shuttles to Yellowstone’s west entrance.
- Season: November 2018 – April 2019
- Closest Airport: Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport
- Vertical Feet: 4,350 feet
- Longest Run: 6 miles (Liberty Bowl to Mountain Mall)
- Runs: 300
- Lifts: 36
- Average Annual Snowfall: 400+ "
The 50% off discount applies to one-day lift tickets.