Beginning with the 2018/2019 season - Big Sky is a new destination, Telluride is no longer part of the Mountain Collective and Hakuba Valley is no longer a Global Affiliate.
Articles in this section
- I am a premium passholder at one of the Mountain Collective Resorts. What discounts can I get when visiting other Mountain Collective Resort destinations?
- What changes are there to the Mountain Collective destinations for the 2018/2019 season?
- What do I get when I join the Mountain Collective?
- What is Protect Our Winters (POW)?
- Is it worth it to purchase the Mountain Collective Pass if I only visit one destination?
- Can I buy more than one Mountain Collective Pass for myself?
- Does the Mountain Collective offer buddy benefits?
- How does the third bonus day work?
- Are there any blackout dates for redeeming my first two days or 50% off tickets?
- I am an employee of one of the Mountain Collective Resorts. What discounts do I receive?